Angelina Jolie

I have a thing for accents obviously!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Or Land Do Blo Om

Decode That!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I know I'm probably going to sound like any other 13 year old girl, but Taylor Lautner is hot, whether Twilight is or not! I kind of don't like it as much now that the movie is happening and all of the girls are in it for Eddward 'hot' face. I have three words for him, "wash you're hair!" I read Twilight before anyone knew there was suppised to be a movie, so I'm not a screaming teenage girl. I used to love it to no end, but after all of the overused publicity and the fact that afterward I started reading more....I've moved on to better authors. The plot is okay, but her writing itself is terrible.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I have a list of celebrity crushes. Most of them are musicians. I'm a bit music-obsessed XD Here's my top 10 in no particular order. ^^

1. Adam Lazzara
2. Christian Bale
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Ville Valo
5. Lauri Ylonen
6. William Beckett (met him <3)
7. Nikki Sixx
8. Jared Leto
9. Gackt
10. Klaha

Unless you're into J-rock I don't expect you to know the last two. XD

Re: Celebrity Crushes

14 Years Ago

Oh I am glad to see I am not the only one ;) My only celebrity crush is on Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy and all out yummy! I think I dig his humor, but he isn't bad to look at either ;)

14 Years Ago

Michael Buble, Penelope Cruz, and Miranda Lambert

14 Years Ago

Robert Downey Jr. is my most recent celebrity crush. I really love the characters he plays and he's simply gorgeous, so that helps a lot!

14 Years Ago

Don't know why Vin Diesal has always been a major crush! just thought of being picked up by those big muscly arms give me the warm and fuzzies!!

13 Years Ago

-Johnny Depp
-James Franco
-Jackson Rathbone
-Michael Monroe
-Marc Bolan

and so many more :D

13 Years Ago

I am terrible to watch films with purely because I just sit there going "I would!" every time a sexy guy comes on the screen.

Of course, I love Johnny Depp. I remember when he was in 21 Jump Street!

Really like Goran Vesnjic (Dr Kovac from ER), Dylan Moran (he's an Irish stand up comedian to those who don't know who he is), Anthony LePaglia and Antonio Banderas's voice (I don't find him physically attractive, but he has such a sexy voice!) 

My all time borderline school girl crush has to be Elijah Wood. I've had the hots for him ever since I saw Forever Young when I was like 10 or something and I remember saying to my mum "That boy is soooo fine!" I don't really like him in LOTR, I prefer the Green Street 'been-knocked-around-a-bit-bit-of-rough' look or the Oxford Murders intellectual. Smart guys always get my attention.

13 Years Ago

I can proudly say that Johnny Depp is on my list...Like every other female's ^^ ...Followed by around twenty or so males....

It's not just Depp's looks, but his personality and talent are crush-worthy, too...

next Next Page
last Last Page