I Am Woman : Forum : The case of the Ex....

The case of the Ex....

16 Years Ago

How many of us have dealt with that one crazy b***h that just don't get it? What do you do about her, short of shooting her at close range?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

isn't there a song called crazy b***h?!

anyway... i usually tell those peope to shove something up their a*s... sometimes revenge - sometimes just cut them off -- sometimes a few mind games -- guess it depends how crazy they are and what they did...

i am a great friend - just dont f**k me over :) ha ha

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That is a tough call. Personally the boyfriend should be dealing with it, telling the ex to go take a hike. If he doesn't do a damn thing and leaves for you to clean up the mess. I'd tell him don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm sorry his ex, his mess. I shouldn't have to fight his battles.

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend was kind of like that. My boyfriend put his foot down and made it very clear that he didn't want her and he was with me now. No problems after that.

Granted there are probably some that are kind of psychotic like that. But most of the time I think, just my two cents, that the boyfriend encourages the ex or does not send a strong enough message and it keeps encouraging the ex that there is a chance.

Kate

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I agree the ex-boyfriend should clear up all misunderstanding with the old girlfriend. But what if she is harassing you instead of him?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Same thing even if she's harassing me I'd tell my boyfriend. He should be the one to take care of it. If he doesn't take care of it I'd dump him.

If she really becomes a problem even if my boyfriend does everything under his power to tell her to take a hike I'd get the law into it. Call the police, get a restraining order, something. If the girl is that psychotic that she can't take no even when my boyfriend is telling her to go to hell then I don't want her anywhere near me.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i agree with kate... if she just can't take a hint and she keeps bothering you and him call the cops let them deal with it and if that doesn't help buy a stun gun and stun her a*s for 10 minute over and over again until she gets the message...sorry that was mean wasn't it??

~~theta

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My boyfriend was a loser and in the end, I agreed with his ex :p In fact, if I had paid attention to how my (former) boyfriend treated his ex, I could have saved my time and energy for someone more worthwhile.

"He wasn't what I wanted
What I thought, no
He wouldn't even open up the door
He never made me feel like I was special
He isn't really what I'm looking for.."

He Wasn't, Avril Lavigne