I Am Woman : Forum : In-laws

In-laws

16 Years Ago

I am lucky, My potential ones are really good. what about you guys? What do you think of your in-laws or future ones?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My ex had this song he said reminds him of his mother--it is called "Crazy Mama" by the Rolling Stones (he loves the Stones). He said that he was going to give his mother a DVD of "Everybody Loves Raymond" because his mother reminds him of Doris Roberts! And the really pathethic thing is that he would tell people how mean his mother is, how manipulative she is--and she would turn around and say the same thing about her son!

Crazy Mama Lyrics
Artist(Band):The Rolling Stones
(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Well you're crazy Mama
With your ball and chain
And your sawn off shotgun
Blown out brains, yeah

You can scandalize me
Scorn my name
You can steal my money
And that don't mean a doggone thing

Cause if you really think you can push it
I'm going to bust your knees with a bullet
Your crazy mama, ah yeah

Well your old time religion
Is just a superstition
You going to pay high prices
For your sacrificises

Well your blood and thunder
Sure can't faze me none
If your going to keep on coming
I'm gonna take it all head on

If you don't believe I'm going to do it
Just wait till you get hit by that bullet

Don't think I ain't thought about it
But it sure makes my shackles rise
And cold blood murder
Make me want to draw the line

Well your crazy mama
With your ball and chain
Plain psychotic
Plain insane

If you don't think I'm gonna do it
Just wait for the thud of the bullet

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I just love that dancing cat Lynn!!! Yeah...that relationship of your ex and his mom sounds pretty scary. I never heard that song before. I need to listen to it one of these days.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My in-laws WERE Raymonds parents! The first time I saw that show, I was like "OMG, Hunny, your parents are on TV!!" Unfortunately, my mother-in-law passed 2 months ago, though it is much like how Raymond's dad would be if his mom died... (If anyone ever saw the episode where they sat there eating lunch without having to say a word to each other, you know what I mean...) I have one brother-in-law that I adore. He watches my children for me all the time, and other things I need him for. I also have another brother-in-law that, right now, I hope rots in hell (was that out loud?) Long complicated story with that one...

They're crazy, I tell ya, but my family is 10x worse. If you had asked hubby that question, you would've gotten a page full...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

We should have a writing contest about crazy in-law stories...

I have one for you...this is really funny.

It was Christmas and family tradition says we--my ex and my son--go to Crazy Mama's house (no comment on the house--this is another story, this woman is obsessed with collecting junk, and it is all an "antique"). Crazy Mama gives me this large, square box that is beautifully wrapped, a silver bow on top. I start to feek guilty that I didn't eat her green cottage cheese dessert because the box looks so pretty with the silver bow sparkling on top, and she is smiling at me like she is so happy... I unwrap the box and it is this maroon color with a designer label embossed on the top in gold. Now my mind is racing--I am so excited... I feel something is wrong when Crazy Mama asks me to give the box back when I am done. I open the box, carefully because now she is scowling at me, and is so attached to the box that if I rip it or smudge it with my fingers there will be hell to pay. Inside the box is this flimsy plastic soap/shampoo dispenser! The kind you see at the No Tell Motel. I had to leave the room, I was laughing so hard. I think she really meant to give it to my ex, who is an ex con. He must have flashbacks of being in prison...ya know, don't drop the soap! ::drool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I won't have any problems with my boyfriend's parents. His dad and stepmom like me. I have never met his real mother so I don't know if she actually would like me (my boyfriend doesn't have a relationship with his mother for several reasons).

Kate