I Am Woman : Forum : Newsletter

Newsletter

16 Years Ago

Hello Ladies,

I'm considering to post a newsletter for our lovely group every month. I would add certain post of members, a quote for the month, pretty much like a mini magazine. Now I would need help with this. So if you wish to volunteer and/or have ideas what you would like to see in the I Am Woman newsletter, leave a reply. If you are for or against it let me know in this thread. Thank you for your time.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I belive this is a wondiful idea...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

yeah great idea.... I'll do whatever I can to help you out with it... just let me know

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sounds wonderful....
keep me in mind.

Blessssssssssss

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

oh yes.. and if you need me let me know..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think it sounds great. Count me in!

Kate

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

This is a great idea, I would love to help out.

Vicky X

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ambitious little Kitty Cat aren't you! :)

xxoxx

Love it!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
T

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am game!!!!! ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I would love to help, I love this group. It is the only one I am really active in. I find it very helpful. you ladis have given me so much advice and feedback I would love to do something to give back! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you all for your support!!! Now that we know the newsletter is a go, what topics would you like to see in each issue? Should it be bi-monthly or monthly? What would each of you prefer to be in charge of? Let me know...I want to get this off the ground before the year is out. Again, thank you! You ladies rock!!!! I love this group too...I always see I'm not alone, plus you girls are a trip!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kim

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Little slow here.....lol I think it's a great idea! Would love to help but I can't even figure out how to get a picture posted here.....so not sure how much help I will be.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sounds like a good idea Catrina ;)

Is an interview with a (random) member of the group an idea maybe?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ANY idea would be great Janneke! LOL I love the idea of interviewing a member of the group per issue.

Kim,you can submit a piece of yours to be added to the Poetry corner of the newsletter.

You guys give your ideas and let's see what we can do.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think this is a fantastic idea. Willing to help however I can. Just make note that my internet connection is not top notch at this point in time ::mad:: Let me know what you need though and I will give it my best effort! ::smile::