I Am Woman : Forum : Two much?

Two much?

16 Years Ago

I was wondering if it is possible to love two persons at the same time. Read things here and there, found different opinions (naturally).. Some say that it is possible others that it is absolutely not. I would like to hear what you think, or maybe you can share experiences?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm not totally sure if you can love two people truely at the same time. I mean it could be possible but more then likely it's not possible. I've loved one person for years and I've been infatuated with many at the same time, but I'm sure that there are some that have been in love with two or more people at the same time. I just can't say that I am one of those people.

~~Theta

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The way i seems to me, there is no one way nor any one reason to love someone. Everyone I have loved has been for a diffrent set of reasons, and in a diffrent way then anyone before them. Holding that in mind I think it is completely possible to love to people at the same time, as long as you have a big enough heart = )

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think it is quite possible to love two people at once if your heart is open to it.  I mean our hearts love both our parents at the same time. If you have more than one sibling you can love them all. I don't see why it should be different with lovers.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I can beg to differ with the whole family thing, but that's a different thread.

I think it is possible to love two people at the same time. To date two at the same time would be considered unethical, but love is something that should never run out if your heart is open.

Think about it, can you have two best friends at the same time. Best friend: Person you would do almost anything for, and are not required to be romantically involved.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks all for your thoughts
I think it is indeed possible, because you love people for different things, since people are different. But I dont thin kloving your family is the same, I mean, I have 3 brothers, but I don't love them as I love my boyfriend.. that would be awkward