I Write and Yea, I'm Proud! : Forum : Sooooooooo......HI!

[reply] [quote]

Sooooooooo......HI!

12 Years Ago

HEY! Whazzaapp? =)
No real true point to this thread, just to say hi. I'm a newbie =P then again we all are aren't we? (to the group anyway) So what kinda writing does everyone write? Any certain thing anyone wants us to read? Whats your name, whats your favorite color? Anything you want people to know about you?
My names Kristen, I'm 15, my favorite color is....ZEBRA! I love writing poetry <3 I have 2 fish, a dog, 2 cats, a guinea pig, a hamster, and a bird. I've been writing for 5 years generally but it started to be a true thing only 3 years ago and I love it!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Sooooooooo......HI!

12 Years Ago

Hiya! I'm James, obviously a newbie as well :P I typically write poems and attempt to write stories (but it's rather difficult for me to finish them haha). I'm 18, my favorite color is red and I have a lab named Patsy, she's the best dog despite her obsession with stealing my socks... I've been writing for about 3 years now, took a loooong break in between but now I'm going to get a little more serious about it; would love if anyone could read and review my new story "Black Light". It's the first thing I've written in months and i'm not sure if I should continue it or not. But again, hi! :)