I read, I write, I create : Forum : Why I write.

Why I write.

13 Years Ago

So why do some people write like us. Writing how to be one of the first things we did in life. To telling stories and expressing ourselves. But why, why do we truly write? Why do you write?

Re: Why I write.

13 Years Ago

I write because I have a story I want to tell. Whether that story be to scare, persuade, or just entertain, I love to tell my story.

13 Years Ago

I write cause I love writing, and to share my feelings, and get my sadness in poems, then later on, my feeling will soon calm. I love to write love poems and sad poems, missing, this kind of type.

13 Years Ago

As a reader, when I was first introduced to fantasy stories, I used to hate reading because I saw no point to it, until I was forced to read and then I was hooked. If I didn't picked up my first book, I can just imagine how my life would have become and it's a scary thought. Needless to say, I learned most from books and I am grateful for that.

As a writer, I want to share my stories; of my past, of an uncreated world and of my passion with "the written words." If no-one wrote that one book, I would be a mess and it helped me. I wish to bring something like that to someone, anyone looking for some kind of hope, any reason to believe and the will to live on (not that I was suicidal or anything).

As for my stories, I used to start with self-expressionism, who hadn't? Just recently, my stories deviated from what I want and mostly to what would work. What world and characters can I create? Are old mechanics still worth reading, despite being regarded as cliche'?

Anyway, long post is long. I hope I didn't bore ya' guys too much. Besides, why else would I be here if writing wasn't a big part of my life. XD

13 Years Ago

I write to express myself; to inform people of the ideas and stories that go on through my head through out th day. I write becasue if I didnt; im sure my head would explode from all of the ideas. I write to prove those who said i cant, or couldnt, wrong.   More importantly, I write for the self satsisfaction.

13 Years Ago

I write because it just comes to me. it gives me a chance to write down whatever is in my head, without ever having to understand or criticize what I did or wrote was wrong. I write because I love to and its a hobby of mine.

13 Years Ago

I write to express what i feel. it's like when i finish a poem or a book, i can somehow sigh in relief. like, i did it. i shared my feelings and i let it out in poetry. sometimes i write about another person, and what other people may feel. i like writing poems and love writing different stories. i have a million stories in my head that are still unwritten, and i would love to publish them out someday.