Iowa Writers Group : Forum : Introductions

Introductions

9 Years Ago

I figure that if this is a new group, we may as well have a thread for introductions, right? 
As for myself I'm eighteen this year and I can be confused easily. Not the best trait. I try to look at everything from all sides. Sometimes though I can get caught up in just a small piece of the puzzle and forget that the whole picture is still unresolved. Writing helps to share my passion and woes from within my own personal battles. If you dig deep enough, you're bound to find gold eventually, right? It's nice to see there's others from Iowa on here. Toodles for now lovelies~

Re: Introductions

9 Years Ago

I turn to writing when I am struggling with issues and emotions. I've just recently decided to pursue it as a profession. I am disabled, so I need a job I can do that is from home and is not very physical. So I've turned to writing, although I have thought about writing for a long time. I've been putting off writing as a career, I suppose, because I haven't thought I could do it well enough. With the advent of self-publishing through places like amazon.com, however, I figure I can always self-publish if no publisher will accept me. So I'm giving it a try.