Is Anyone Out There : Forum : Lets GO

[reply] [quote]

Re: Lets GO

4 Years Ago

Since I've only been here for a few months, I guess I'm new. I would like to get my writing seen and reviwed.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Sheryn Pinchin

4 Years Ago

please post a link I will read 
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Originally posted by Bad bunny
Okay who is gonna submit and submit a work for analysis? i mean the bunny needs some food and direction lot of minds in here lets start using them :)

I didn't think there is a place to post here in the group.
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sheryn Pinchin
Since I've only been here for a few months, I guess I'm new. I would like to get my writing seen and reviwed.

Well there are many excellent writers in here to give you insightful reviews. But I look forward to reading more of your work.
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Good step you have got written regarding writing content referring to work detected. Higher however smart operating skills, and hope you write additional regarding this before long. Indiana Jones Leather Jacket
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Yada yada yada…  The predator, an alien and very distorted space-time.
What the f**k do you mean?  I can make nonsense too.  But can you explain it on the table for all of us to take a bite?
I'm losing faith in this group.  And what's worse... it clearly doesn't matter.  (stop making fake profiles to say stupid s**t... *I know who you are and you're just making it worse. )

[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Eighty-five members and a dozen posting in the forums.  This group is doing really good...not. 

next Next Page
last Last Page