It Is What It Is... : Forum : Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!

16 Years Ago

Thank you for joining our group!  Please use these threads to post work or talk about issues you may have.  Please keep all opinions as positive as you can...and please feel free to share anything you feel like sharing. 

I would like for this group to be a place that we can come when the pressures of the day get to be overwhelming.  A living room of sorts.

Thank you again, and please feel free to private message me if you do not feel as comfortable as can be here.

Thank you,

Susi (sm davis)

The picture that I have posted for our group was taken by Ken Simm a very talented writer, artist and photographer.  Thank you Ken!!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Excellent idea Susi. A living room of ideas for a family of creatives. Positive in many more ways than one, both personally and generally. And thank you for using my image. Ken.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you Ken!!!!  There are so many writers here at the cafe from so many different genres that I admire and look up to. 

We have a variety from erotica, to romance, to Horror.  The reason I placed this group as invite only is because of the graphic nature of some of our new "community's" writings, I want to make sure that the members are all adults.  I am not meanting to exclude any Cafe writers....except children.

Your photos are beyond beautiful, and of course, knowing my affinity for daisies...you were very kind in allowing me to use it.

It is my hope that we can all become more skilled both as writers and reviewers here in this group.