LIFT ME UP “I’m going to fight. I’m going to fight for you : Forum : Getting To Know The Poet Behin..

Getting To Know The Poet Behind The Artistry-Introduce Urself

10 Years Ago

Getting To Know The Poet Behind The Artistry-Introduce Urself-Please a reply with an intro

I believe that emotions are more than just what they are......and sometimes it completes me to be this being fill with something that embodies me, invokes many spirits in me and yet sets the captive free. 
Is it just me or okay....maybe my rambling is somewhat a seemingly weird way of introducing my self to you but here it is, HERE I AM..
whats that you ask? My name...
I am NubianPrincess and Luvingu(01) or loving you for loving me and that's what makes me ME! Because I embrace the whatever sign I believe the UNIVERSE, GOD is trying to show(reveal) to me. See-formerly I have come to a conclusion of what the world is or what my contribution to this world our materialistic, possessive society is-ITS just being excited to wake up every morning, embracing the breath that God just breathe into me and loving me for whatever I choose to be then its taking that completion of that journey I travel on and sharing that with you, with the world and just being here-where.there.Just anywhere to just return my humble and compassionate energy to it, to you, to those whose not even well deserving of me but am giving me anyways. This is me! This is me! And in case you haven't notice yet I'm here...God, I'm here

?
Exactly? Who are you?

in case you missed it?
this isn't about looks or for what my hands can touch and my outer eyes can see but for the disciples that is waiting to follow and listen to your heart speak that is buried inside you. 
who are you?

so once again who are you and if you have figured that out already then don't be afraid to let your emotions weep on this forum. 
Be patient because in the end love is all that life can give you even it ifs to yourself 
INTRODUCE YOURSELF

dont trip on your heart SPILLING THE WORDS Over

Marilyn Monroe
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
― Marilyn Monroe
JUST B URSELF TONITE!

“Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you.” 
― Stephanie Klein, Straight Up and Dirty: A Memoir

and this is the truth in its most purest and directive forms and sometimes the world wont accept this and maybe you wont accept this but true beauty can only grow not only from the inside or in the heart but what comes out of it.
PEACE N LUV IN FINDING THE STRONG
sincerely nubianprincess or luvingu(01)
“I’m going to fight. I’m going to fight for you. You need to remember that.” 
― R.L. Griffin, Seamles