Landscape Entertainment : Forum : Character- at last! Alexis Gre..

Character- at last! Alexis Greene.

14 Years Ago

Okay, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong, guys. I will be most appreciative. ^^

Name:  Alexis Greene

Age: 14   Race: She is mainly English, with some Russian and Irish in there somewhere. She considers herself English, though.

Height: 5’4”   Hair colour: Dark blonde   Eyes: Brown

Birthplace: London   Personality: Alexis is a people person. She is outgoing and a little cocky, but friendly all the same. She doesn’t like to be alone, and as such can come across as a bit needy on occasion. However, she loves attention, and is always looking for thrills. She has been bungi-jumping before. Twice. And she has abseiled almost more times than she can count. Some would argue that she only remembers how many because she likes to boast.   Her favourite animal is a snow leopard. And her favourite drink is iced chocolate, hands down.

Re: Character- at last! Alexis Greene.

14 Years Ago

sounds good to me, but let's see what the King says,lol.

jen

14 Years Ago

I like it a lot :)

14 Years Ago

I hope he thinks its okay.

*crosses fingers*
*uncrosses fingers, because I'm not superstitious* :P

Anyway, thanks; you two. ^^

14 Years Ago

I like, I like. :)
seems like she could be the thrill seeker type with a lot of things. I can see a lot of drama with her because of her age. i think her being 16 would be a little bit better, but right now i don't think 14 is bad. she will fit perfectly into the story no matter which one of those ages she is. Good job on your character, once again i like ;)

uncross fingers and put two thumbs up :D

Ideas...
With her being a trill seeker, that should sometimes land her in getting into trouble.  With her being that young, i think you should make another character (or characters) and being her parent(s), and possibly a friend (or i can have someone else make her a friend so everyone can work together on this project. (i think i know who could make her a good best friend). Also, I can (or get someone else to) make her someone she flirts with. A older guy that she likes because of the trill of getting caught. This will cause drama with her, her parents, and friend(s). I think its a good idea, but it's your character, so you have say so in what she does too. so what you think?