Let's Talk About Sex... : Forum : Welcome

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Aradia Redswan
It's nice to meet you Ken! I actually clicked on your picture because I have an Uncle Ken Smith that was in the Navy. Your photo looks a little like him, too. And, you're both the same age, though you are a few months younger.
Then, I found out that you aren't my uncle, but an erotica writer. I had to invite you over.

I'm glad you came ;)

The web is so creepy. I've found so many Ken Smiths, at least four in my own town. Sadly, they are much richer and more clever than me. When is the moderator going to put some erotica up front on his posts. Don't think I've seen one yet. Pephaps we aren't working hard enough. Pleased to be included. Ken

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi. I am Chamtal-Lise, Sagittarius + French. I have been writing poetry since I was 4 years old! While I DO write some pure erotica, I tend to use erotic imagery in a lot of my poetry. It is a good way to instantly connect. Creativity in general and libido seem to have the same source - whether we are making babies or stories or poetry, it seems a primal instinct.

I am enjoying finding and matching images to my stories and poems (actually, I think I'm getting a bit obsessed with it)!

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/CyberMoi/Art/lounging.jpg[/IMG]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone,

I'm Kurt, and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 33 yrs old and live in Oregon...I know I know. hahaha Anyway, I love to write and I don't typical write about sex...so thought I might try my hand at it. Look forward to meeting you all and reading your great work!

~Kurt~
:) :) :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey all...names Amber....and Im a Scorpio as well....which leads me to this group. Sex, drugs, rock n roll lifestyle. Ok, no drugs, unless coffee counts.

I have written several SM themed poems, and a little SM tale as well called A Work in Progress. My favorite novel of all time is The Story of O. I consider myself a masochist/submissive, with some literary talent to throw in to the mix.

Either way....
Im looking forward to being a part of this little group.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

YAY!!! Amber's here!!! Read her stuff, seriously, she's got skill!! Amber, I know I have not reviewed it, but I've read some of your stuff and it's just great!!! I am glad you are here! What is a sex group without a little BSDM?

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Awesome!! And the group swarms with more Sex Gods and Goddesses!

It's wonderful to see you all!!! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

MY TURN!! Ok, i tend to stay on the side of annonymity but what the hell. I'm 30 (quite recently). I am married ... to a man ... even tho I'm in MA so i can marry whoever i want. We have two kids, 5 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl. I had a torrid affair with a very hot lesbian a few months ago and am having trouble getting her out of my head. So I write it down, I continue the affair all by myself in this erotica. I wrote when i was younger to get away from some bad stuff. Now that I'm older I write becuz it's the way i express myself. I write to get the commentary out of my head. I am ultimate Gemini, two different people entirely. I want to be a sage mother and a devoted wife. A passionate lover with my own life. I want to experience everything at once so that i have no regrets when i'm that old woman on the death bed looking back. If i had an autobiography it wud be called 'sinner and saint'. love to all, Chris.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That's right... don't be shy! This is not a group for the shy people...

Welcome, Chris, a fellow Massachusian! I'm glad you've come to share yourself with us!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi,

My name is Nicole... I enjoy writing and am trying to find my exact niche... I have a degree in Communications and work as an administrator at an university.
I edit and write for a little mag in my town.

I love to dance, go to concerts, i have to listen to music to get anything accomplished... lets see -- i also love to travel - and would love to go over to italy and germany one of these days --

I love sex and enjoy talking abou it -- oh and making guys squirm just a little when talking about it -- ha ha

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh! Yay for Chris and Nichole!! I have to listen to music to accomplish anything too!!! I am so glad this group is here! And I like making guys squirm a LOT!!!!

Anyway, just stopping to say hi to everyone!!!

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You flatter me! But thank you for the warm greeting.....I am actually spinning my wheels and our poor little Sophie may make a return.....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A little late, but better than never, I suppose. ::smile::

My name is Noah, I live in Georgia. I enjoy writing erotic fiction probably more than I should. I would like to someday publish my writings as a compilation (as some of you may or may not have noticed, the titles are ladies' first names), I am attempting to go completely through the entire alphabet. If anyone has ideas for names of future ladies, I would love any and all help!

Amber
Bridgette
C(atrina)
Delilah
Elizabeth
F(rancine)
G(eisela)
H(ollie)
I(zabel)
J(acqui) - After Mia
Kelsy
Lynda
M(ia) - Starting today
Nicole
O(livia)
Penelope
Qiona
Rachel
Shannon
T(ara)
U(riel)
V(iolet)
W(ren)
X(uxa) - After Jacqui
Y(vonne)
Zoe - Pending review. Will post soon.

Names in parentheses are ideas, but I am open to suggestions!

Okay, this went on entirely too long so I'll stop now. Thanks for letting me play too and I look forward to reading all of your works!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

N - Nicole ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks Nicole! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Noah.....name for G!

Geisela.
(It was my old german name for h.s. german)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love it! Beautiful name!!

Thank you! ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

for M -- Mia

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh fun!! A game!! ::tongue::

For "C" you've got Catrina, Connie, Christine (Christina), Carrie

For "D" there's Debbie, Darlene, Deidre

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You know NIcole, My friend Mia said the very same thing! ::biggrin::

I guess I better use it!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Aradia Redswan
Oh fun!! A game!! ::tongue::

For "C" you've got Catrina, Connie, Christine (Christina), Carrie

For "D" there's Debbie, Darlene, Deidre

It's funny, but I personally know someone with each of these names. ::smile::

I think I'm going to use Catrina and I'll decide later whether to use Delilah or Deidre

Thanks for the great suggestions!!

::biggrin::