Let's Talk About Sex... : Forum : Taboo

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Way ahead of you Ms. Kitty...yes, let's get drunk. hehehehehe ::cool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, I'm Irish, I don't really get drunk, I am the one who always makes sure no one else kills themselves. :) You two get drunk, I'll operate the camera! LOL!!!!

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Alright... hubby's going to want copies, though.

Many copies.

Many, many, many, many copies....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Alright! I know a guy! I could probably get a discount!! LOL!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

S**t, hubby's pretty good with a camera... he'd do it for free.

And he might not touch... ::confused::

No, he probably would... ::drool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Mine won't think it's fair that he get left out...he will touch too...alot. lol. I want copies of the photos!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Damn, is there a word for a six-some???? LMAO!!! That sounds like my territory, writing wise, and I have not written anything above a 3some yet!!! LOL!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yeah, it's called "orgy"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, hell, orgy works!!!! Watch out girls, I am gonna write it for you! :) It'll be sexy! Make a great story I am sure!!! :) Just gotta keep track of everyone's hands!!!!

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aww check it out!! That's one to look foward to!!! ::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hmmmm, I just happened to be on this post when this thought hit me. I am sure that I am not the only one who reads published erotica (mine will be there one day, I swear) but anyway, I picked up Nine and a Half Weeks at a friends recommendation and even though it has gotten a lot of hype, it let me down. I didn't even finish reading it and a book has to be pretty dry to lose me completely since I read just about anything.

Anyway, is it just me????

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Honestly? In all my 33 years, I have never seen the movie, I didn't even REALIZE it was in book form. Couldn't help you with that one... ::confused::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have it on good authority that the movie is good, so I tried the book, but honestly, it's dry! Don't waste your time!!! :)

XXOXX

next Next Page
last Last Page