Let's Talk About Sex... : Forum : Erotic Lit. & Erotic Write..

Erotic Lit. & Erotic Writers

16 Years Ago

My favorite novel is The Story of O. I know there's the movie floating around somewhere, but I hear it's nothing like the tale. Which is fine by me, cause the book is spicy hot! Most romantic SM novel ever. Course, that's just my opinion....

Since this is Lets Talk About Sex...lets talk about sexual lit through the years....what's changed, what's stayed the same?
Who's your favorite author, and what's the one book that can hit the right spots?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hmmm sex lit...

Seriously? the only ones I know of are the... ahem... "How-To's" (You know, The Joy of Sex... those kinds of things. There's another one, too... can't remember the name of that one) I was never really introduce to Erotic fiction. I was always the "reader" in my circle of friends. I was always the one that was like "Yeah, this is a great book" The most my friends ever read was the newspaper ::drool::

And... get this... yes, here comes a confession. I was never really comfortable talking about sex, casually (not casual sex) until I turned 30. That's right. There, I said it. Your fearless leader, the one who STARTED the "Let's Talk About Sex" group was never comfortable talking about sex until 3 years ago.

So, who wants to recommend a good book? ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Lets see.....

There's a novel called Vox, and it's about phone sex. But wait. It's real, and it involves a male/female, and their weird off kilter relationship blooms into friendship.

Story of O~ duh, it's me.

Theres hardcore stuff out there...
DeSade~ 120 of Sodom, but I wouldnt really reccomend it, It gets to be pretty vulgar towards the end, but Justine is awesome!

VonMasoch~ Venus in Furs...for the Fatal Dommes in our little group...I didnt care much for it, cause I like my men to be the Dominant ones. Id rather not enjoy using them as a door mat.

Forever Amber~ The book I was named after. 16th Century w***e. F***s the King, F***s him over, and wins everything in the end....

That should be a little something to get it started.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Amber, you are one of the few writers on the cafe, that I can honestly say is a real reader of off the wall sex literature, and how I know that is by a few of the stories you have written on this sight. To have clothespins attached to your n*****s while a bunch of rich sick f***s are beating, pinching and kicking the s**t out of you in anyway they can, tells me a whole lot about the writer of these stories. You are well groomed in the field of unmericiful S/M. I have read some of that literature you have mentioned, and they do surely go above and beyond what the average person would think of as being sexually satisfying. Those books are over the top and in reality, I don't know of many people who would really enjoy that kind of brutality on either end of whip. I beleive we enjoy reading them because they are so bazarr but I don't really think we would enjoy participating in most of what is happening in these stories, at least not to the degree they are presented. Now I want honest responses to this not some bullshit stories how you can handle this kind of sexual brutality and feel fine about it. Be sure to read the books first.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am a huge fan of Zane and her highly hot, highly erotic, highly "I shouldn't be reading these books before bed" stories. LOL

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Zane is my favorite (published) author of sex literature. She has a book entitled Afterburn, and that is the s**t. That book definately hits the spot with me.