Lonely Writers Blog Group : Forum : So What did you do for Hallowe..

So What did you do for Halloween?

16 Years Ago

Well I spent most of the day taking my daughter to see her Orthodontist which lasted all of two minutes!  An hour and a half bus ride there, and then an hour wait for the next bus, and another hour and a half ride home for two minutes.  When I finally got back home I helped Emma, my 12 year old, with her make-up for her costume, she was a witch.  Leighann and I then decorated the garden with candles, which wasn't easy since the wind kept blowing them out!  Then I got dresed up in a long, blood red velvet dress, ( with a nice split at the side and a good enough view of the cleevage for the hubbie to view all night, hehehe )  and a long, hooded black cape that I made a few years back and have only ever worn once.  Then with my 4 candle bra, I was armed and ready for the trick an treaters.  Not that we had that many this year. ( it isn't so big over here in England as it is in America and other countries ) Once that was over and the girls were carted off to bed it was time for hubbie to enjoy the dress, and well, the rest of the night was gooooooooood, that's all I'm saying. Hehehe.  So that was my fun filled halloween, how was yours? XX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I went to a costume party! It was fun. At one point I danced for 2 hours straight!

I dressed up as a Vampiress ofcourse!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I dressed up as Global Warming. Which, if you go by my reckoning, looks like a guy in a swimsuit and a pair of flipflops, with "Global Warming Is the S**t" written in sharpie on his chest. The irony was pretty savage, though, since it was about 30 degrees outside when I was doing this. People seemed to think it was pretty funny, but somehow that didn't register. I think I was too busy shivvering.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

my plans fell through and I spent the entire night constantly flipping through channels trying to find something on that had to do with Halloween.  There wasn't a damned thing about it, only two channels were playing horror movies(both were playing one of the Halloween movies and nothing else) and Sci-fi had 6 straight hours of Ghost Hunters which is a complete bullshit show especially since it was live and they didn't have the chance to add in all the creepy sounds you normally hear ont hat show.  It was 6 hours of them saying "well I guess this room isn't haunted."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I was writing an english paper until 2:30

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well I DVR'd Ghost Hunters and have yet to watch it, but David-do you really think it's a bullshit show? Do you mean the Live episode or the show in general?

Personally I love the show. I like how they are totally open minded and de-bunk things but also admit when something is really there. I dont feel like they're bullshitting us like alot of shows might try to do. SOmetimes the episodes are dissapointing because nothing at all happens, BUT, as in regular day to day life, spirit activity doesnt happen on command or every single night..so ofcourse they cant catch something all the time.

The best thing about that show is that when and if something happens, it is especially

profound because you aren't seeing or hearing something every single time.

Know what i mean?

Anyone else agree or disagree?