Lonely Writers Blog Group : Forum : maybe...

maybe...

16 Years Ago

Well lets see, I didn't feel like doing much today. Slept to 9:30.

Played a video game for the first time in about eleven weeks since I am in college.
That reminds me that I need to return the game back to my uncle. (Pokemon does not belong at home anymore, not since 6th grade). 3 kids-go figure.

I looked at three chapters for one person and reviewed a piece for someone else.
Now I have no work to do until midnight. Someone speak up if they need a review or else I will have to play Pokemon ruby until six in the morning. I think the level 28 Gyrados, level 38 Skaramory need some love.
 I just feel like bullying level 6's with a level 55, fun, yes I know.

Or I may have to read my sociology textbook, history textbook or try to rewrite one of my stories.

Of course, I can always stare at this screen until the million pixels start dancing in funky green lights.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Pokeman?  Come on hun, how can you not play it, hehehe, who can resist that cute little pickachu?  The movie always makes me cry when Ash dies and that por little rodent tries to wake him up.  I know, I am really sad, but hey, I love it still, lol. 

So, did you read and review?  Or do a re-write, or just get hypnotised by the millions of pixels? XX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Ash did not die. He was petrified when he was caught in the middle of Mew and Mewtwo's psychic blast." He was brought back by the help of every pokemon at that place.

I read three chapters and someone else's piece of work.

A review followed both person's work.

I actually am trying to do a re-write. Its not going so well though. I don't really know how a short story is meant to be written.