Lonely Writers Blog Group : Forum : Old friend... New wonders

Old friend... New wonders

16 Years Ago

So an old friend messaged me on Myspace. we havent talked since about oh 2000 maybe 2001 cant remember, though i do remember he ended the friendship because i wouldn't let this girl we were mutual friends with use my dad, and live with us. she and her boyfriend at the time asked if they could say a couple days while he played a couple pool tournaments. we said sure. well four days turned into four months. She was moving things in behind my dad's back, and all. finally july 4 i couldn't take it anymore. i made my way down the bar and told dad everything that was going on. dad the next day told her and her boyfriend they had to leave. I was at work at the time. Well this friend called me up at work and yelled at me asking how could i just simply kick her out and that she was friend and that because i did this he didnt want to be my friend anymore. then hung up. Needless to say i was stunned, upset and angry. we had been friends since about high school, and he ended the friendship just like that over some stupid girl that had no desire to get a job nor her own place.

I'm going to give him a second chance, only because i know the friendship we had. and i miss it. I havent found another friend like him since, except my husband, but i've been friends with my husband since Jr high. why am i writing this blog? because i still have some questions, mostly about that day. why he did what he did knowing she was using me and dad? why did he chose to do it over the phone while i was at work rather than come and do it to my face. he seen several times over the last few years, what's changed his mind and made him want to be my friend again? so many pending questions but since his message that day, i havent really heard from him. I gave him my phone number and everything and still he hasn't called. *sigh* Now its got me wondering new quesitons like what are his motives? and such. But if i cant get a hold of him and get him to meet up with me so we can talk, how will i ever get my answers? and then today i found myself wondering if he was still friends with her? if maybe she was behind all this, but then i have to tell myself it doesn't matter. i never wanted my friendship with him to end, and i think i just need something, some answer as to why he did. so in a way it has bugged me to an extent.

well thats really all i had on my mind at the moment. i'm going to try and go do some writing and critiquing. talk to ya.