Lordran School of Seers : Forum : Gardens

Re: Gardens

9 Years Ago

Troy: I lash out chains intending to bring the god to the ground.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: The chains pass through the illusion and I appear behind Troy. " Nope, you'll need to do better. Oh and your on a time limit." I say creating dozens of duplicates. " If you fail to find the real me you will be put to sleep until Zagan's trail is over. "

9 Years Ago

Troy: I scowl and lash out my chains hitting every duplicate in sight. "Where are you really you coward!?" I challenge.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Somewhere close." I say tapping into his nightmares and manifesting them in front of him. " 5 minutes left."

9 Years Ago

Troy: I go wide eyed at the games and start attacking violently and without restraint. My chains even break through trees.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Come now, You must show control even in the most horrifying situations. Only by seeing past this petty illusion will you find me. Three minutes left."

9 Years Ago

Roe: I figure out which one it is, then attack the real one.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I quickly turn Roe invisible to Troy and impersonate Zagan who melted into the ground a little while ago.  " Good job, you pass."

9 Years Ago

Roe: I smirk "You're not garden guy." I tell him "I pass, and Im outta here."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I shrug, " That's not for you to find out." I whisper waiting for the time to run out.

9 Years Ago

Troy: it wasn't a fair trick but I could hear the voice saying you pass. I knew where to attack and a chain quickly struck his chest.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I catch the chain and dispel the illusion. " Congratulations. You managed to pass."

9 Years Ago

Troy: Thumbs nose "Course I did. Wasn't tough."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " I'm glad you think so, because my brother will be training you next. After we find Roe." I say smiling. " Thank you for letting us use your garden Zagan."
Zagan: I nod, " It's not a problem, and if they die I get some good fertilizer."

9 Years Ago

Troy: muttering about how much he hates the conceded spirits.

9 Years Ago

Seria: I follow Solomon to the gardens. The enormity of it all drew my breath away.

9 Years Ago

Solomon: " This is our gardens which is tended by the demon king Zagan." I say gesturing to him, who was currently tending to a patch of twisted looking trees.

9 Years Ago

Ankou: i follow them into the gardens, truly not secure with leaving the girl alone with Solomon an company. "So what type is she?"

9 Years Ago

Solomon: "she's similar to you. A 'priest who can make a contract with a spirit and manifest the spirits power."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "I'll take her as my student. Seems fun enough."