Lordran School of Seers : Forum : Dorms

Re: Dorms

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "You're sadistic aren't you?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I frown, " Why do you think everyone here is Sadistic? I'm a pacifist thank you. If you want a Sadist you'll have to take that up with my twin. Thanatos."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Aren't you triplets? Amos, Hypnos and Thanatos? I mean your names end with os and, and you are practically the same. Sleep and death and love have almost no difference."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I shake my head. " No, EROS was not born of Nyx and is not our brother. Thanatos and I are twins born of Nyx and Erebos, or Tartarus. It rather vague who our father is.  Eros was created when Chaos created Gaia and Oranos."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Always mix the roman and Greek names up since Romans ripped them off, anyway, you're still sadistic in my eyes."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " And why is that? I have done nothing sadistic in my long life."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Nightmares? Not sadistic?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I shrug, " It's a part of my job I take no solice in creating them."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "I have this weird feeling that you're lying... Does your brother take pleasure in bringing people to the underworld?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " He's not the one who takes them the the Underworld. That's Hermes, and Thanatos disconnects the soul from the body and sets up the circumstances of your death."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "But Hermes is just the messenger... Isn't Thanatos like Ankou and brings them down there???"

9 Years Ago

June: I sigh. Why can't people just go with it is what it is and call it a day I wonder? "You're arguing with a god" I say off handed.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " No, he doesn't Thanatos kills you, takes your soul and passes it ti Hermes, who takes it to the Underworld for it's judgement. Thanatos keeps the souls of the dead from coming back to the world of the living with Lord Hades." I look to June, " Thank you."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Out of answers you recieve knowledge, out of arguments you understand knowledge and out of questions you prove your knowledge," I smile at June and turn to Hypnos, "Thanks for the info."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Your very welcome."

9 Years Ago

(I just noticed, what I wrote was pretty deep and cheesy...)

9 Years Ago

( Deep and cheesy is fine.... I don't care.)

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "Info is good and all, but why are you neutral? Sleep takes a side as well Mr. god."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I shake my head. " Both sides need rest Mr. Vessel."

9 Years Ago

Ankou: "And yet only one side gets it, mr. god."