Lucas and Morgan: The Epic Continues : Forum : Snuff film

Snuff film

11 Years Ago

I slither down the alley, feeling the lowlife souls crawl around me. Beautiful, dirty, mean souls with their caps pulled down and their skirts tucked up. My smile glints in the dark, challenging those willing to test my place here. This is my territory, and no one steps out to harm me. Too bad. I take the step up into the doorway, and knock on scratched wood. One knock, three knocks, two knocks. 6 is my new favorite number. The slot opens and two eyes glare at me. "Ever danced in the moonlight?" He growled. "Only with the devil." I purr. The slot slams close, and the door opens as I quickly slip inside. The crowded speakeasy is full of pointless noise, the jabber of people I have no intention of mingling with. "Miz Morgan, just the swanky dame I've been meaning to see." I look blankly down on the short, hairy bar owner. "DeLucio. Tommy DeLucio, owner of the best joint in town? C'mon, doll, you remember me!" He touches my arm, and quickly removes it when I raise my eyebrow. "Do you have anything else to see here, Mr. DeLucio, that doesn't smell of the bad hooch I know you didn't get from me?" I ask, knowing he does. "For my best supplier of quality products, Miz Morgan, anything is possible." He motions his hand in the direction of the room I know is there, hell I'm the one who paid for it. He brings me into the other room and opens the secret door with a push of a button under the table. "Thank you, Mr. DeLucio." I say, turning to him before entering. "No problem." he gives me a toothy grin, but I can tell he sweats thinking about the money I could give him. "And Mr. DeLucio. I'm not one of your molls, do not call me a dame." He stutters apologies as I slam the door in his face. He knows what's expected of him, everything is already prepared. The darkness in momentary, then the red light flickers on. "Hello, lovers." I smile, my canines lengthening, coming out to play.

The set is ready. The cast present. The timing is up to me.