Maximum Ride lovers <3 : Forum : Maximum Ride Characters

Maximum Ride Characters

12 Years Ago

i want to know your favorite chars from Maximum Ride, your least fave chars from Maximum Ride, your fave book, your fave couple, and your fave moment from the books!   My answers:   Fave Char- Iggy (i got dibbs) Least Fave Char (i might get killed for this)- Dylan Fave book- Angel (even though i was mad because of all that happened and that it was REALLY short) Fave Couple- FAX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fave moment- "I Vill Now Destroy De Snickuhs Bahs!"- Gazzy, book three- (That killed me! i was laughing so hard that i cried) and-   Ahh... LOVE MR. James Patterson is my FAVE author. so glad my mom told me about him!

Re: Maximum Ride Characters

12 Years Ago

Well my fav character would have to be between Iggy and Fang, because theirs things about both of them i like that the other dosent have, and then I like Max to shes cool ^^ my fav couple would be Fang and Max, thou her and Dylan maybe might be cute together (Im a betrayer T^T wah) and my fav book would be Angel.

12 Years Ago

My favorite character is the Ig man aka Mr. pyro aslo known as Iggy. My least favorite is Jeb of couse because I believe he's still alive. Me fav book too is Angel or the first one maybe. My fav couple is split I mean Faxness is great but, the Dylax seems to be healthier for everyone and their falling for one another while, Fang has hurt us too many times. My favorite moment is when they went to school as Max looked like Prep school Barbie or basically any moment thats this equation Iggy+ Gasman= Bombs. James Patterson 1# author have half of his books on a personal bookshelf for Maximum Ride series is 1# thank you book club you actually good for something.

12 Years Ago

FANG! no doubt is my favorirte<3 hes just sooo... UGH! there are no words:]

12 Years Ago

Angel.
She is creepy and cute at the same time.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Review
Angel.
She is creepy and cute at the same time.

I agree. Angel is def. my favourite character. :)

11 Years Ago

max and Iggy!! :D