Midnight Academy : Forum : Outside

Re: Outside

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I nod. Rae: "What's his name?" I asked.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I see them talking. I frown of jelously. "Jasper."

10 Years Ago

Rae: I giggle. "Maybe I could do something there." I replied.

10 Years Ago

"Really?? Thank you!!"

10 Years Ago

Rae: I smile. "He is kinda cute, but I don't really want a guy right now." I said.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I blush "c-c-could you tell him...t-t-hat I like him?"

10 Years Ago

Aisling: "Must be neat, you know, since lots of magic can't really work on you."

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I chuckle. "Yeah. I could make you a demon..." I said thoughtfully. Rae: I nod.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I shake my head "No, thanks. Im very happy with what I am now, it's hard enough controlling my power as is, adding demon to it might just make them go haywire." I tell him.

10 Years Ago

Jasper: "maybe I could help you control them." I replied.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I appear beside them. " Thank you for refusing his offer Aisling. I can't stand the thought of the demons multiplying.The demon race makes unnecessary work for me." 

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I jump "Goodness gracious why does that keep happening today? I swear Im going to have a heart attack if y'all keep this up." I say to no one in particular.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Sorry about that. I'm not used to being in physical form and don't consider the people around me."

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I growl and push him away, then turn back to Aisling. "So what do you say? Want to let me help you control them?" I asked gently, extending my hand to her. (Let him help)

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I float above them watching in silence. * This is why I hate demons.* I think sighing inwardly. 

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I hesitate, then take his hand "Sure, I guess."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Make sure you don't regret that." I say then disappear.

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I sit in the fork of a tree, my black dragon serpent twisting around my arm, silently hissing. My ears prick as I listen to the others talk. I flick my tail thoughtfully. "I guess I should at least try to talk to them, shouldn't I?" I say to the dragon serpent, who hisses in agreement and slides from my arm to my shoulder. I jump down from the tree and flick my tail. People start looking at me upon seeing my odd eyes. "Stupid beings." I hiss to myself. "Never seen a wolf with odd eyes before?" I growl.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " I certainly haven't" I say appearing in front of him. " Your midnight aren't you."

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I smile gently. "Alright. Then follow me." I said, taking her over to a more secluded part of the garden.