Midnight Academy : Forum : Outside

Re: Outside

10 Years Ago

Matt: I hold the kiss for a second before pulling away. I smiled softly.

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I smile and take his hand, leading him more into the forest.

10 Years Ago

Matt: I follow beside him glancing around the woods. " Where are we going?" I asked

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I push open a small iron gate that leads into a rose garden. " Here."

10 Years Ago

Matt: I grin when I walk past the gate, " You just know all the little places..." I looked around at the roses.

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I smile and lead him over to a flower bed with no flowers in it.

10 Years Ago

Matt: I look over at Nila in question but don't say anything. I trusted Nila so whatever he had planned would be sane

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I put my hands over the empty flower bed and a blue pink light leaves my hands and swirls into the dirt. A green steam starts to grow from the dirt.

10 Years Ago

Matt: I watch the green stem growing up from the flower bed and find myself smiling still.

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I concentrate and the flower starts to bloom purple, blue, and pink. Glitter fluttered around it.

10 Years Ago

Matt: the flower was beautiful and vibrant. I definitely would have to draw it later. " It's amazing Nila." I said gazing at the bloom.

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I smile and kiss his cheek.

10 Years Ago

Matt: I smile and kiss him back. I looked back at the delicate flower with its soft petals.

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I look at him and grin.

10 Years Ago

Matt: I leaned against Nila slightly still mesmerized by the flower.

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I let out a long whistle and suddenly the leaves start to rustle.

10 Years Ago

Matt: I watched the rustling leaves. Nila definitely had me.

next Next Page
last Last Page