Midnight Academy : Forum : Outside

Re: Outside

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I follow hesitantly. I don't think he's realized what he's gotten himself into.

10 Years Ago

"Yeah, that's me. Why do you ask?" I say flicking my tail. My ears twitched in frustration. "And how do you know who I am?"

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " No reason, just making sure I have the right person, and I know you because I'm the god of death, it's my job to know."

10 Years Ago

Midnight. My dragon serpent hisses violently. I sigh and dismiss it. The serpent dissappears in a cloud of black smoke. "He wants to kill you." I say flatly. My red eye starts to throb and I cover it with my hand. I growl angrily and bound away on three legs. "You son of a-" I hiss. "Just as I was socalising too. Keep it up and I'll claw your pathetic tail out of there myself."

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I grin and have her sit down. "Alright, so first off, what is your power?" I asked, leaning forward. "And don't be afraid to use it on me. It won't hurt me anyways." 

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Who are you talking to?"

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I stop restraining my power and suddenly everything in his mind is open, easy access. >That< I say in his mind, then cut my power off. "I can get in people's heads and mess with them, but it's hard to control."

10 Years Ago

Midnight. "A magical pixie." I growl sarcastically, secretly hoping I haven't offended any pixies nearby. "No, you idiot. I'm talking to the wolf demon that's half possessed me." My tail flicks angrily. Crimson red blood trickles out of my red eye. "I am going to kill you one day, you know that, Luna?"

10 Years Ago

(Sorry, I thought I replied to Waters) 
Rae: I nod. "Of course." I replied. 
Jasper: I nod. "Alright. Well, then let me show you a trick." I replied, giving a gentle smile. 

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Well, I can't do much but kill things. So unless you want your life to slowly corrode to nothing I would recommend not touching me. Wait you said your part demon right?"

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I nod, wanting to get it under control.

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I gently take her hand and open up her mind. "Think of it like a bubble." I said quietly into her mind. "The more air you add, the bigger it gets." 

10 Years Ago

Midnight: I ease myself up and wipe the blood from my eye that hadn't already soaked into my fur. "Kind of. I just have a demon living in me, not demon blood residing in my veins."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " I wonder." I say about to touch the wolf.

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "Woah, what are you doing? If your trying to get rid of Luna, don't. I don't really fancy dying." I jump back from his hand, flicking my tail cautiously.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Don't worry, I'm bound by the fates not to kill anyone whose time hasn't come so you'll only be near death."

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "Yeah, there's this complicated thing. If Luna dies, I die. No idea how it happened, but she kinda keeps me alive more than I do." I say, gesturing to my blue eye. "So uh, so touchy touchy. Kay?"

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I nod "I know, but it expands on it's own, that's the problem. It works to well."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Alright, I won't kill you....yet." I say taking a seat. " So tell me about yourself."

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I look into her eyes. "It can take a while to control, but you have to show it who is boss. Let it go just a little bit at a time, and focus on exactly what you want." I said gently.