Midnight Academy : Forum : Outside

Re: Outside

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I sigh "I really hope you don't end up like the last person who tried to help me."

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I set my hand against the side of her face, giving a gentle smile and looking into her eyes. "I won't." I whispered, reading her mind. I leaned in close so we shared breaths, hesitated for just a second, then gently kissed her. 

10 Years Ago

(Well, someone moves fast) Aisling: I pull away, surprised, then blush, not sure what to think.

10 Years Ago

(lol) Jasper: I pull away quickly. "Sorry about that." I said quietly, giving a sheepish little smile. "I just couldn't resist. Won't happen again." 

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I look down, my shoes suddenly very interesting "That was, um, unexpected."

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I chuckle. "Like I said, won't happen again. Now, back to your power." I said gently. 

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I nod "Yeah. By the way, you need to get better at barriers." I tell him, trying to ignore what had happened a minute ago.

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I chuckle. "No, normally I have really good defenses. I just took mine down to let you use your power." I replied quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I nod, blocking off my power "Tell me when they're up." I tell him

10 Years Ago

Hypnos: I float around aimlessly in my incorporeal form and spot two students.

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I close my eyes for a second, putting them back up, then smile slightly. "Alright." I replied. Nobody can get through my barriers, not even my brother. 

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I slam my power against his barriers, and they shatter like glass. I withdraw before anything comes to the front of his mind that he doesn't want me to know. "Not strong enough." I say simply.

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I chuckle. "Nice. You've got a strong power, but a weaker mind." I said quietly. "Being a demon strengthens your mind by a lot, and your powers by only a little bit." 

10 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Hmm, she's pretty good." I say floating closer.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I smile slightly "Oh, Im pretty strong-minded, but in a physical fight you don't want me on your team."

10 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Hey, Jasper, I know you can hear me. So answer, did you let her break through or are your mental defenses really so weak?"

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I start to feel a little funny "Is it just me or are you suddenly tired?" I ask Jasper, struggling to stay awake, though, I wasn't tired earlier, why am I tired?

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I growl under my breath. "No, I'm not." I replied. >I did let her< I growled back, knowing she's not in my head at the moment because my barriers were back up. 

10 Years Ago

Hypnos: " I thought as much." I say landing next to them. " Sorry if I cause a problem Aisling. I just came to check up on you and make sure he didn't defile you." I say smiling. while dodging his attempts to shut me up.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I look up at him "Defile me? Why would you need to make sure he didn't do that?" I ask, trying to think clearly. I strengthen barriers around my mind, blocking out most of his power.