Midnight Souls : Forum : Favorites: Your own and others

Favorites: Your own and others

16 Years Ago

What's your favorite story that you've written, and what's your favorite story you've read by someone else on the cafe? (you can name multiples if you want because it's a hard choice)

My favorite of my works is "Turning Tables; Parts 1 & 2"

My favorites that I've read on the cafe...
"Blood of Kings" by Howie
"Knots" by Kelli McMillan
"The Devil's Pen" By Wayne Peake

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Let's see my favorite writing of my own has gotta be The Witch's Den. It took me a while to write that story and I think it turned out fairly well. ::smile::

As far as from someone on WC, hands down the best peice that I've read was The Red String by Shadkim. It's a wonderfully heartbreaking, enthralling and romantic tale that we all wish would happen to us. At least I do. LOL. If you haven't read it, I recommend it. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi Bob

Thanks for mentioning The Devil's Pen...

Well to be honest, I haven't read all that many stories here, yet.

But I really liked, "Suicide Jack" By Kelli McMillin

shameless plug warning
I don't have a favorite of my own really, but if I had to pick it would be, "A Lone Man Walks a Dark Road," since it hasn't been reviewed yet... lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Unfortunately, I don't usually have the time to read a lot of people's stories here, but Amber Linskey's "Truitt" (to be features in The Open Vein #2) and much of Shanna Wynne's writing really stands out for me. Amber really has a way with words and Shanna has just a solid grip on human interaction and emotion.

My favorite work of my own (that's complete) is probably "The Murder of Scarecrows."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I just read Bob's "The Promise," I have to say I enjoyed reading it immensly...
It reminded me of a story from, "Tales from the Crypt." It is one of my new favorites.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My own would be Scarlett Frost.

My Fav by someone else on here...really liking Rage of Angels by Robert Carney.