Midnight Writers : Forum : Welcomen Midnight Writers

Welcome Midnight Writers

11 Years Ago

Hi! Welcome to the Midnight Writers, hope you all enjoy the group. All writing is welcome to be posted, though mainly darker or "night" writing would go with the theme of the group. Other than that, just speak your mind and have fun! --Owlgirl

Re: Welcomen Midnight Writers

11 Years Ago

This is the perfect group for me.  I always seem to get random inspiration when I'm falling asleep!

11 Years Ago

My most used character, Midnight was inspired by a male lone wolf which the pack found during a late night hunt. I'll try and get that book up soon as most of the activity occurs at night...

11 Years Ago

Oh yay! I love writing things that are dark and twisted. All of my writing is set at night time, I think. This is exciting!

11 Years Ago

One in the morning always seems like the best time to write. I darken the screen and change the page colour to black, too. For some reason it magnifies whatever magic sets in after midnight. Lolwut. :B

And in the shower...I always have good ideas in the shower, too. O.o

11 Years Ago

During the day I'm too busy doing what other people want from me to do what I want to do. Nighttime is my time to be myself, and I am nothing more than a writer :)

11 Years Ago

i'm always getting inspired at like two in the morning right when i'm falling asleep. it's slightly annoying. i guess that's why my writing is never about happy sunshine crap. lolz!!! :)

11 Years Ago

I'm honored to join! Most of my writing is about traditional Vampires mixed with a few of my ideas. I got a series i'm writing, and hoping to turn into a comic book series. It needs some reviews. It's about a vampire slayer. You should check the series out! Like I said it needs some reviews