Mla (music Loves Anonymous) : Forum : Your favourite bands/songs

Your favourite bands/songs

17 Years Ago

title says it all, go on!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i love a lot of differnet bands -- most of my favorites are british... the classics
The Stones, Beatles, Cure... Love the Chili Peppers... Joplin, Hendrix, Doors, Joss Stone, The Killers, Social Distortion, Bravery, Iggy Pop.... I could go on and on -- but that's really my all time favorites there ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Right at this very moment my fave song is Classical Gas by Eric Clapton. Im learning that song on my guitar and its lots of fun not only to play but to hear while playing, You start to think......Im makeing that sound. Its a gooey feeling

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hey could you post a link to it??
I'm such a music fanatic, and there's so many artists I've never heard of (not in this case though), I'm always open to listening to new stuff!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

These are just a few of the many bands that I enjoy listening to. As you can see they are all metal bands, and yes they do inspire me when I write. I do like other musical areas but metal fits with me the best out of all of them.

Metallica-One

Killswitch Engage-As daylight dies

Lamb of god-Omerta

Devildriver-These fighting words

Soilwork-Exile

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I find myself listening to everything...recently it's been Otep, Evanescence, Serj Tankian, Muse - a little bit of Mars Volta and Lifehouse. I listen to everything and anything.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

yes!!!! The Killers are amazing. As well as The Cure, The Beatles, and The Bravery!!!! I also like Coldplay. But there's a lot of music i like. Michael Jackson!!!!!!!! classy =)