Monsters : Forum : The Journey

Re: The Journey

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I sigh when there is a noise. "More?" I say, It was getting more and more difficult to move and concentrate.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I put a protection spell over Paradox so he can't move and can't be attacked. I load an arrow into my bow and walk around the bush to see what it is.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: "Why'd you do that?" I yelled. I was forcing to no prevail, "I'm not useless yet!"

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: " I can't let you get anymore hurt." I tell him, as I push the bushes back. The rustle sounds again and something leaps from the bushes. "The Path Warper." 

10 Years Ago

Paradox: "I'm not gonna get hurt." I reply, I didn't like her fighting for me. Not for some macho reason...I was just protective, Dymond made me think of my sister a little so I wanted to protect her.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: The created jumps out of the bush and on top of me, claws thrashing and teeth clashing. I whip my bow in front of my to keep him back. My sword had fallen away from me, so I stretch out in attempt to grab it.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I watched in horror trying to free myself from this bubble, when I screamed. Vertex was being attacked when I was poisoned and it was just like this. I shut my eyes and stayed silent so I wouldn't distract Dymond.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: The creature kicks the sword away from me. I didn't have enough room to load an arrow in the bow, so I take a normal arrow and stab the creature in the side but it doesn't even flinch. It cuts my stomach and I let out a cry of pain. I look at Paradox and hold my hand out, bringing the barrier down. " Get away from here Paradox."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I grabbed my scythe and Dymond's hand dragging her out of the things reach then with a sweeping motion slice two limbs off. I tried to draw its attention away from her backing away into the opposite direction. Like a knight in shining armor.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I hold my side tightly, but blood seeps out over my hand.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: With one motion I slice it's head off and clutch my head. Everything was blurry again but I saw Dymond bleeding. I kneeled beside her and pressed my hands to her side. The crimson spilled over my fingers, "Magic?" I asked panting. I was putting pressure to the wound and looked at Dymond trying to read her expression.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I clenched my teeth in pain. " I-It was... Dark M-Magic..." I stammer

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I look at her in concern and press a little harder trying to stop the blood flow. I had no idea what to do but I took a bloody hand and pushed the hair from her face and calmly spoke, "It'll be ok." I knew it was my turn to be the strong one. 

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I was trying to be brave but the pain was excruciating. I stifle a scream of pain. " I-It's p-poison..."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I thought fast and pulled out my best working chip with a gasp and began to quickly attach it to her blood stream. I didn't know what else to do. I finally finished in a few moments and I knew the poison was slowing. Enough for her to maybe fix herself a bit. I sighed and placed my hand behind her neck and lifting her up so she could rest on a tree. It was all the strength and quick thinking I could muster to place my forehead on the tree and not throw up. I was dizzy.
I  pulled my shirt off and began to wrap it around Dymond's wound before putting a new shirt on myself. 
"Are you ok?" I spoke softly. I knew sometimes poison could give some serious head aches and I didn't want to make it worse. 
"I have some meds." 

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I watch him as he takes his shirt of the use on my wound. " You're really handsome..." I murmur, the poison was taking its toll on me.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I felt my heart speed up, but I told myself It was just the poison. 
"Yeah, yeah, you should save your energy and drool over my another day." I laugh and wink. I made sure the shirt was tied tightly and I checked her forehead. It was still hot. I knew the poison was slowing, but how slow? 
I grabbed her arm and gently squeezed it.
"Ya' think we could sleep here?" I say. 

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I keep my eyes closed and writhe in pain. " Y-Yeah..." Is all I manage to say

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I roll out my sleeping bag and slide her onto it. I felt the sudden urge to kiss her forehead but didn't. I made a makeshift tent thing over her.
"Are you hungry?" I said softly. My fingers gently lingered waiting for any unusual temp changes...a signal of the poison.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I shake my head. " No.."