New York City Writers : Forum : Please read fellow writer's wo..

[reply] [quote]

Please read fellow writer's work...

17 Years Ago

I am guilty of not commenting as often as I would like (which I will remedy this week) but I have been reading...I just don't always have time to write something intelligent as a comment.

With the NYC meeting approaching, Ilene has suggested that we all keep an eye out for who is going to be there, and try to familarize ourselves with some of their work. People will be reading, and there is a good chance that they will read something they have posted. So please, when you have time, go through and read some of their pieces.

A list of definite "I am coming" folks have joined a specific group declaring as such:
Writers Semi-conference 1/13/07 In Nyc

and you can also check the posted feature "story" I have up, as well as a similar "story" that V has up - he got a lot of people to respond yay or nay.

sifting through it all, it looks like we have about 40 people coming, maybe more.

So please try to read at least one piece of everyone who is making their way into town...and please join the group I mentioned above if you are definitely coming! There are posts as to accomodations/possible crash sites if you are coming in from out of town and are looking to do more than the Sat day long deal...like a Fri night or Sat night thing...you need to talk to Ilene and Jaime about it.

I'm just the cheerleading chick who is gonna help make sure we have food, booze and coffee. (with the help of all you fab folk who are gonna cook/bring munchables, etc)

xxxooo
d