New era : Forum : I believes in a new era of hor..

I believes in a new era of horrer, right now i'm working ov vampires/vampire slayers in a series im writting

11 Years Ago

It's called Glorified Killer or Hero? and the story behind it is simple. I HATE Twilight very much and it discouraged me from vampiries. Later I was playing Skyrim because my brother had a freind who let him borrowed it, and my brother ended up loving Skyrim. So I started playing it one day and my brother says "Hey David, did you know you could be a vampire?" I said "No." of course I trusted the vampires were good at least better than Twilight because he also hates Twilight. Well I played with it and I liked it, but it wasn't what I had in mind for vampires. I love the traditional vampires that only come out at night, that are weak to garlic, and that aren't just more whiny than Robin sissy teenagers that are still in highschool. I thought that it would be great if some people reviewd it and tell me here if you support my new aera of vampire.  

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen