Novelist's Desk : Forum : Welcome

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm Melissa, obviously. I've recently joined Writerscafe, and have been enjoying each minute of it. I have had the pleasure of meeting other writers, reading the works that they have spent so many long, sweat spiralling hours on, and passed on my advice and knowledge of being a writer to other people.

So far I'm having an incredible experience, I've been writing since I could first understand the alphabet, and words. I've always been inspired to write from a young age, being seventeen I still have many years to improve, and develop, but writing has always, and will always be a passion of mine. Hopefully in a few years I won't be an aspiring author, or Online submitter, I'll be published.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

"The difference between those who aspire and those who accomplish their goal is the fact those few were willing to aspire long enough to actually succeed."

Can't fit it on a coffee mug ot a  t-shirt (maybe split it front to back), but doggone it, I do think it totally sums up what we do. :)

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey Howdy Hi!!

I'm a newbie.  I'm not real skilled.  I was searching the internet, looking for help, when I happened upon this website.  I quickly became intrigued and started logging in to visit, read, and now finally to share. 

Thank you for opening your group.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Come on in and help yourself to a scone.

Pardon the mess, some of us are in the middle of NaNoWriMo and the house work is suffering for our art.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'd join in on the nano fun; however, while I could conceivably write a whole novel in a month it would take five more to make any sense of what I had wrote. :)

next Next Page
last Last Page