Novelist's Desk : Forum : National Novel Writing Month

[reply] [quote]

National Novel Writing Month

15 Years Ago

Who's signed up for it? Everyone of you here should be, by the way. We WritersCafe novelists must stick together!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm there. I'll be doing an urban drama that features the characters from my short story, Adrift.

Any of you in the Seattle area, be sure to drop by the write-ins and introduce yourselves.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I haven't decided. I'm almost done with FireFall, but I'm not sure where I'm going when I finish. If I go back to the fantasy trilogy--and I have a cousin who has threatened me if I don't--I'm not gonna do it, I'm already almost 100 pages into the book. On the other hand, I might do the sequal to Knot of Intent Or possibly this new idea I have working out in my head.

I should probably finish a series huh? Maybe Fire Storm or Silent Life either is going to be diffult, might just be smart to get them out of the way. *sigh*

N~

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm going to try, in between homework and trying to keep my sanity. Ha. This year will be rather...interesting to say the least. I'm trying several things I haven't ever seriously worked with before (comedy, first person, gods) and I've taken a page and a half of dares from the forums, just to try and help me along...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

So who's up for posting their novel as it's written?

A few of my NaNo buddies have doen this in the past and say that it is a great way to stay motivated.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

i don't know...I find Novel writing month kinda gimmicky like Valentines and definitely distracting.  I'll pass this year and focus instead on writing on my current piece. 

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I have officially decided to pass on NaNoWriMo...maybe next year.

N~