Novels & Short Stories : Forum : LOOKING FOR A CO-AUTHOR

LOOKING FOR A CO-AUTHOR

7 Years Ago

Doing a Dan Brown style Indiana Jones clean cut adventure novel designed for 8th grade and up readership. No profanity, sexuality, just adventure and lots of it at a fast pace. I wouldn't want to give too much about it away considering no one has done anything like this. It's more of a modern classic than anything else. A real amalgamation of several styles and themes rolled up into something truly original and penned with an approach for an easy screen write. 

If you are interested in joining me in this endeavor I already have an illustrator working with and a full outline in WriteItNow software along with several chapters already written. I'm looking for someone who wants to polish the work and add to it their own flare. I've already published an array of things and I'm open to 60/40 partnership in royalty share with you.

Hit me up if you're interested. 

NDA required for further discussions on the work and of course I'll need your portfolio. 
Just joined this site with the express purpose of finding a partner for this book. 

Highest regards to you for making it this far~