Our Weird Family : Forum : People I need Ideas!!! Like pr..

[reply] [quote]

People I need Ideas!!! Like pronto!

9 Years Ago

SO I have a bedroom I want to repaint. I want to do like a silvery white color with light blue accents. But still kinda not sure yet, HELP!
[reply] [quote]

Re: People I need Ideas!!! Like pronto!

9 Years Ago

Glacial blue sounds like it might be the right shade of color. Not to sure about a shade for sivery white but you could use white with shades of light grey swirled in.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

hi Sunny!

How are you doing? I took a look at the samples of the color you referred to and came up with something like this below.  Its great ... a picture of sky ... and an aesthetic about being straight on issues.

On the other hand I looked up something I like ... that's a bit homey ... and makes for a great ambiance at night with yellow lights. Its a combination of brown and orange shades. But I couldn't upload the pic for you to see. You can check it out on the web.

Good luck with your choice.

Uncle
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Hime no Yuki
Glacial blue sounds like it might be the right shade of color. Not to sure about a shade for sivery white but you could use white with shades of light grey swirled in.

That's actually a good idea! glacial blue sounds really pretty! Thanks
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Dayran
hi Sunny!

How are you doing? I took a look at the samples of the color you referred to and came up with something like this below.  Its great ... a picture of sky ... and an aesthetic about being straight on issues.

On the other hand I looked up something I like ... that's a bit homey ... and makes for a great ambiance at night with yellow lights. Its a combination of brown and orange shades. But I couldn't upload the pic for you to see. You can check it out on the web.

Good luck with your choice.

Uncle

Thank you! I appreciate the picture it gives me some ideas!