Outlaws Of The Highest Order On An Edenquest For Light And Truth. : Forum : outlaw challenge.

[reply] [quote]

outlaw challenge.

17 Years Ago

who made you want to write? who hit you so hard that you had to take a shot of whisky and tell the dog to go get help?
whoever it was; novelist, poet, outlaw. whatever. write a piece, a short or a poem of sorts, tipping your glass to the outlaw that made you pick up your pen.
not a biography, or a life story, just a hats off.
its pretty open for interpretation.

also, if anyone of you has an idea for a challenge, or just an idea in general; post it. im a forgetful person and i wont alway remember to do so. and im sure between the four of us this could work.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i love this challenge. can you give a deadline? also, can we make it clear where and how to post? like will there be a link here for each one?

here are some ideas that i thought of:
write about someone/something you love as if you hate them/it
write about someone/something you hate as if you love them/it
write about an important event in history as if you were there
write a response to a favorite poem
open a book that is closest to you, turn to page eight, go to the second line, count to the fifth word, google that word, click on images, look at the ninth image, write a poem based on that picture.
write love poem/letter to an evil person in history

I'll post more if I think of them.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Ms. Cross is mad I believe--with the google word hunt picture pull idea--But I love it. We should also write the route of the poem we establish. Such as, "I began with The Gilded Age" Or some sort of clue--to show the absurdity.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ms. cross... i love it. i think we outlaws, though few, are quite a potent group of potables. lets see what we can do.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

oh...by the way i believe i forgot to answer your real question...we'll make the deadline sunday for this one...though i dont believe ill post actual deadlines for many challenges. just keep it reasonable. within a week of the initial challenge about.
post a link or just a little post saying its up on your profile.

-boyd.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Here's mine:
Father