Paradigm Shift Ambassadors : Forum : Writer's Cafe Hall of Fame

Writer's Cafe Hall of Fame

10 Years Ago

if you could nominate one writer of all you've met coming and going here, who would it be?

Re: Writer's Cafe Hall of Fame

10 Years Ago

Two:  w.k. kortas and Cool Handless Luke

10 Years Ago

Aleyah, but unfortunately she is long gone.

10 Years Ago

Ziggy Zagmeyer, Ken Simms, Angelo Cartera, Jason Morales I don't think I could ever get done with the list

10 Years Ago

I would say Fabian G. Franklin and a woman who goes by the name of Bubo. 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
LJW

10 Years Ago

W.K. KORTAS

10 Years Ago

we've got to hunt him down

10 Years Ago

I'm going to say Ed Hart without doubt. He is one of the most original poets on here and he is an incredibly wise and smart human being. We actually got to be friends on here after a bad review he left on a short story attempt I posted years pack. It was very harsh and I was pissed at first. But I came to realize that he was actually right and I came to respect him as somebody that would rather piss me off than lie to me.

I have actually learned more than a few things from what bit I have interacted with him. If anybody on this site deserves to have their work published and looked at with serious consideration, I would have to say it would be him.

Mrs. Gruye is also a very amazing and original talent.

Coyote Poetry (don't know his actual name) writes some very strong material. Even though he mostly writes poetry, he has written some amazing short stories that have always leave a deep impression on me when I read them.

There was this girl on here that went by the name H. She always wrote these very bizarre and entertaining snippets that were more fun to read than many short stories that are actually completed. But I don't think many people read her stuff and it doesn't appear like she uses this site anymore.

But there are many others. More than could be mentioned.