Phantastic Phantasy : Forum : Characters and...

[reply] [quote]

Characters and...

14 Years Ago

Well, I was looking at some art today and I suddenly got the idea for two characters though right now neither of them have names and all I have is their appearance and a rough idea as far as their personality goes, though they will need to develop. The first one is a woman who is travelling to get away from something, either war or her own personal troubles such as a painful death. She's stubborn and witty as well as experienced in her own sort of way meaning that she's young but has a good general sense of people and such. She's probably going to be a doctor or an apprentice to a doctor, probably the latter. Now number two is a male whose a bit older than number one and is of the opposite occupation, none other than the beloved assassin. He's impatient and isnt one to take anybody's bullshit save for his own. He's experienced as he's been working in his profession for a reasonable chunk of his life having come from a long line of assassins and mercenaries. Both are some what emotionally corrupt (he more so than her) due to their pasts haunting them for the choices and mistakes they've made and for this they blame themselves as people often do.

Now, Im thinking the setting may be some what in the steampunk era though with a few ancient twists to it. Celestial beings exist though not as one may think, they can't be defined as male or female or even sometimes dont even have a form. There are what could be considered other worldly forces out there but they are not known to too many. Depending on the plot I may cut this out.

Heres the tricky part... The plot. I was thinking theres going to be a one sided love story as in she loves him and he is indifferent to her. Though, as usual the romance is a sort of subplot as theres is another much larger problem running parallel to it. That is what Im having trouble with. See I dont have anything for that main plot, only perhaps an abstract idea of one. (Him getting into trouble concerning a client or syndicate and she gets dragged in by trying to help him with her doctorly ways...) 

Thoughts on this ladies and gents?
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
<Closed>
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

That's great, im normally oposite. i find a plot but no characters. Maybe he could fall into a trap because his client had a double. and she finds him badly beaten, at the brink of death. then brings him home to her teacher to help mend him, much to his dismay. just a thought.

the trick to the main plot is that the client knew he was coming : X a double agent in his syndicate.  dirty peoplez

[reply] [quote]

Re: Characters and...

14 Years Ago

Dirty people indeed. :B

Thank you my friend.