Poetic Infusion Society : Forum : TRUE MEANING OF LOVE

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ben

TRUE MEANING OF LOVE

12 Years Ago

Love does us a favour by making us feel,it improves it by making us smile and end it by making us cry,but we can't stop loving others eventhough we cry at the end because once we find love it is- Longlasting Ongoing affection Vivid passiom Everlasting
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: TRUE MEANING OF LOVE

12 Years Ago

i'm not sure what love is but to me it seems like it can only be proven by sex in today's generation in which we believe that when the two bodies soon interact they find each other. i can't believe that but what if somone lost thier virginity in high school then got a happy marriage in the end. what exactly is true love? A paaion beyond our beliefs that we will neve find out for we are only mere humans that think of what the animal instinct is saying.

12 Years Ago

I agree with Sandra in that we have to rise above the animal to find the true meaning of love.

12 Years Ago

the true meaning of love? There is no meaning....Love.....sigh....

12 Years Ago

The true meaning of love can be seen when a super-natural being, human being, or an animal share intimate and selfless relationship with others.... 

12 Years Ago

I wrote an entire poetic play about love and what it truly means. 

12 Years Ago

The true meaning of love that people think they need to find no, doesn't exist. What does exist is the love we have ourselves that we give away pieces at a time. It lies in our drive for life, because what we need to live gives us into the waves that take us to hapiness with suffering humans were meant to be apart of. I, personally don't know what it's suppose to really be, but I know it's there and we all have it with having to have been given to us because we radiate it ourselves from ourselves and only certain people can place themselves in the path of it's glow. The true meaning, comes with compassion, passion, insticts, Heaven, and God. Eventually, looking on our lives, we'll know what it meant inour lives.

12 Years Ago

Unless you are heard ..
why sing
Unless you are seen
why dance
Unless you are read 
why write
but....
the rain...
falls .. nevertheless
the wind ..whispers 
who...deciphers 
the thousand sighs
so.....
sing...dance .. write... and love  ...nevertheless !!