Poetic Infusion Society : Forum : Hello everyone

Hello everyone

12 Years Ago

My name is tim, yes I'm new here. Thank you for noticing my, Standing over here.Sometimes I'm shy, and sometimes I'm funny. I have a great time, even when its with myself. :) I have only recently discovered writing, within the last 2 months. My revelation came at a cost, my wife left me, and left me the dog. Finding lonelyness to lonely. I decided to start writing, to make new friends. I found there was elegance and beauty, in my cluttered, scattered mind. My adhd seems to fuel my thought, i get absorbed right in. I seem to be stuck on alliteration, I found its a very poetic prose. I wonder and daydream and wonder some more. Where does it all come from, it seems to be flowing and I cant shut it off. (dont think I want to, just sayin) I've never writen anything, not in my whole life. (seriously, 1 letter out of anger, 25-30 years ago) My highest grade completed, was the 6th grade. I did get my ged many years later. I have my wife to thank, in a way, for my discovery. If she wouldn't have been a lieing, cheating, manipulative, w#o@%.I wouldn't have even started writing. But since our seperation, I've written and rhymed.I seem to have found,an amazing gift all locked away in my head. Sometime my lack of education, shines brightly and my adhd seems to have its own conditions. I find a blessing and not a curse. I am able to focus (focus(hyperfocus)), which draws me right in. There is a therapeutic aspect, I've embraced. My therapist is truely amazed. I often stummble over my words to be spoken. But I can sit right down and spout alliteration. Sometime it doesn't stop and other it just wont be. I am happy to be here, and as you can see. I just want to talk, talk, talk. Well I've come to the end of this free running though. I may have jumped and jiggled thoughout this message. I missed a few thing I had ment to say. Theres so many thought all trying to be writen. When this one ends, another one begins. I am always looking for friends. I will welcome whoever, invite from you.Good night.