Poetic Infusion Society : Forum : I'm still quite new here!

I'm still quite new here!

12 Years Ago

Hi I'm still quite new to Writerscafe, and I just want to say hello to everyone. I have uploaded some writing, Poems and some chapters of a book I've written, with more later. I would much like it if they were reviewed, positive or negative, I don't mind. I take negative points as positives, as the only way to succeed is to learn from your mistakes. My Moto: You live, you fall, you stand, you learn, you SUCCEED. Many Thanks Rob

Re: I'm still quite new here!

11 Years Ago

Hi Rob!  I am so new here I am lost.  Could you send out a search party?  I really would like to read your work in return for reading mine.  I only have one posted so I am not a huge drain on anybody's time yet!  Oh, I am Spiritwind.  I read everything under the sun including cereal boxes at the breakfast table.  I write poems and short stories and am in the middle of a novel.  I have a BA in English and I am a bit of a Grammar Nazi if you want me to be.

11 Years Ago

Hi Rob,
I don't know whether you're still here...I read your poems. I like the ones without a rhyme scheme better than the ones with rhymes. Your shells poem recounts an experience. I suggest you focus it only on the message or emotion you want to convey.  I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Beth 

11 Years Ago

Hi im new lol i had an account but i forgot about it