Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen

Poetry Playlist Pioneers : Forum : Here's an example of what this..

Here's an example of what this group is about:

15 Years Ago

[code]

[/code]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi Constance.

What a brilliant idea. The best here in ages. Looking forward to more content.

Great, great.

Nat x

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

WOW!!!

That was amazing Constance...

I loved it!!!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Constance,

Okay here's the thing, I accepted your invitation - but,

I don't have the right program to use my mic.

And even if I did, how would I be able to place it on my playlist?

Sorry if this is confusing at all -

~*AC*~

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

The featured writing contains all of the links for download, for free. If you still have questions after you've downloaded, let me know. The programs will work with any mic.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Constance

The featured writing contains all of the links for download, for free. If you still have questions after you've downloaded, let me know. The programs will work with any mic.
Q:
okay,
uhm - i downloaded LAME but it's titled "WinRAR" -- and when i click on it idk what to do from there.
think you could help me out some?

A:Here's what to do, step by step:
Once you have LAME downloaded onto your comp, open Audacity.
Go to Edit, Preferences (at the bottom of the scroll when you hit edit)
Go to the tab there that says "File Formats"
At the bottom is a button that says " Find Library"
A box will come up that asks if you want to find Lame
Audacity will let you show it where it is, then do the rest of the work to add it.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Constance, How do you get the player to stick in a piece already posted here at the Cafe? I'm trying to add the audio version of Tell Me Why You Write to the text version already posted.

Thanks, Dale

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by AK

Constance, How do you get the player to stick in a piece already posted here at the Cafe? I'm trying to add the audio version of Tell Me Why You Write to the text version already posted.

Thanks, Dale

Hey Dale. :)
This website (Make sure your pop up blocker is turned on though) Will generate the code for you. You can choose to show or hide the controls, and to loop the audio or play it once.
Just read through the page I'm sending you to and follow the directions, fill out the form. Pretty easy.
URL:

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

i keep trying to post the playlist from playlist.com on my poem...but the only thing that comes up is the code! What do i do?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I encountered the same problem last night, then underneath, towards the left of the editor you paste your code in, you will find a button saying 'code'. If you click on 'code' before you paste your code, your code will appear as your player!

Good Luck!

And do post it here when it is ready!

Greetings from Belgium,

alternative_be

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Constance,

Alas, I've been trying to enter the contest for two days but the 'Select Writing" pull down on the entry page shows only two of my pieces. I'm about to give up. I know you can't fix this problem, I just wanted you to know why I haven't entered yet.

Dale