Post a secret! : Forum : Secret Box.

Secret Box.

12 Years Ago

Sometimes I feel like I'M the annoying friend, like nobody truly cares about what I do that could help someone, they just say and act like they care about me to shut me up, that when the moment things get heated between any friendship, they throw in my face every kind of blemish I may have on record to hurt me further and smear how I was never important to them, I was used. =/ But it's funny, you know, because though I may be a bit insecure on different touchy topics, the real insecurities play inside the minds and lives of those looking to push me down. Think about it.

Re: Secret Box.

12 Years Ago

Thank you for sharing your secret :) I feel the same way a good part of the time an my "freinds" are the same way. But also I have freinds that arent like that at all!!! And I Love them with all my heart <3. Stay with the freinds you love with your heart. :) Love,         ~madison :) <3 (:

Re: Secret Box.

12 Years Ago

You are far from annoying. You're hurt, like everybody else. You have the right to talk about it and if they can't listen and try to understand, they were never a real friend anyway. I personally beleive everything you say is important because you always feel so strongly about it. I believe in you, Courtney, and I'm here for you. I love you XD