Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Progressive Work : Forum : Hello Writers

[reply] [quote]

Hello Writers

7 Years Ago

Nov 13, 2016
I know I have not done anything for a fair bit of time on this Group, on Writerscafe, or even reviewed. I have been working on a project and have made some progress on it. today, I feel like working on my first project and that would be my novel with over 260-ish pages. I hope that I can get it to the next chapter though it may be difficult to do. every chapter is 30 pages long and I aim for the end result for 300 - 400 pages. Once fully written, I must start back at square one in editing and rewriting it (not all, just rewrite something if it needs to become better). I have to say though, as the story is summing up, it has become the hardest thing yet. The end of the story is always the hardest thing to write as even after it's written, writers tend to find that its not good enough or not right, they constantly change it or doubt it. so for me to be at that point, i say "Yay!" and then yell into a pillow and say "why me!", but immediatly remember that i want to be a writer of all things and say "Yay".
I'll problable post this to my blog as well, not that people go on my blogs much.