REAL Vampire Fiction : Forum : I understand everyone here lik..

I understand everyone here likes vampires. I was wondering

11 Years Ago

if anyone would want to illustrate a short story for me. It's about a vampire slayer, so it has something to do with vampires. Here is the text for the first comic.
From the mist of pain, and misery rises a hero ready to defend his city. He dips his blades in garlic, and asks himself. "Am I really going to be a hero, or a glorified killer?" "Do I really need to do something this dangerous, unreasonable, and this crazy!?" He walked to the outskirts of town because he knew if he didn't no else would attempt it. He was there all alone. He swallowed his fear as he heard hisses from all around. He drew his blades as he looked around trying to see them. One jumped out from the shadows, and showed his fangs. The vampire tried to bite him, but he dodged. He sliced the vampire's through while the vampire was in shock. The others jumped out, and hissed angered. They clawed in unison, but he jumped and stabbed two vampire's head as he landed. The last vampire pounced on him, and clawed his face. As the vampire went for another claw our hero put his blade up slicing the vampire's wrist. Six others jumped out from the shadows, but the night broke into dawn melting the vampires. Our hero ran back to the city bloody, and scared. Wanna help? Hope you do, and have a good day