RPG : Forum : PLACE: City Street

Re: PLACE: City Street

11 Years Ago

"Hey." Midnight said, almost insulted. "I'm a Wolf, what do you expect."

11 Years Ago

Gardolf Smiled. "Calm down. Vampires have blood magic, so if I wanted, I could heal your wound, or I could drain all blood from your body. This time, I'll do the opposite of what I want to. Don't get used to it." Gardolf wagered. He used blood magic to close the wound, sneakily taking a few drops for a taste. "You're welcome, wolf." He announced, "We have bigger problems than just ourselves. That deamon was apart of Morte. A rebellion trying to take over the underworld. If that happens, we all die. If you would, the weight of the world is heavy on my shoulders."

11 Years Ago

Midnight flicked her blood from her hand. "And why do you want our help exactly? Too weak to kill a demon?" She said.

11 Years Ago

Hazel put a hand on her arm, " settle, he could have a point. There are proberly more where he came from".

11 Years Ago

Gardolf "No, I'm too weak to destroy millions upon millions of deamons, vampires, and werewolves." I replied, "Besides, these humans are food. They must be saved for the warriors who deserve them. Help saving a whole world is already good, but saving two at the same time is overkill."

11 Years Ago

"Overkill is my middle name." Midnight boasted. "You haven't seen my full potential yet."

11 Years Ago

Gardolf: I smiled crooked. I held my hand out for a handshake. "Partners?" I asked, hissing on the s

11 Years Ago

"Ugh, yeah." Midnight said uncertainly, shaking his hand.

11 Years Ago

Hazel looked between the two, "so what now?" The rain was pelting down now, thunder growling in the distance.

11 Years Ago

"For now." Gardolf leaned in, and whispered as he patted Midnight's shoulder. "Alright, it's midnight, wolf. All Morte units are out of the underworld looking for blood to drink here. All Regius units need to be unharmed if you find any. We tend to feed before midnight, so our guards on earth can be powerful enough for their shift that lasts from midnight till dawn." Gardolf informed, "Lets see your full potential."

11 Years Ago

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Midnight said. "I tend to cause a lot of collateral damage."
(I'll be back on in a minute)

11 Years Ago

Lightning cracked in the sky, "that cant be too big a problem in this seriouse a situation". Hazel caught stray sparks to heal her bruised shoulders and shook off the excess statik, grinning. "Let's get to work".

11 Years Ago

Gardolf: "R.S.I (Regius seceret intellegence) data says they're planning on feeding only in London tonight. It's apart of some sort of a plan, but we don't know what they're planning on. All we know is, they can't succeed, and outskirt patrol units are gaurding hidden agents along with scout units." I announced, "It would be wise for us to help the guards in London."

11 Years Ago

Hazel looked over at Gardolf, "I doubt you can teliported more than one person. How are we going to get there?"

11 Years Ago

Gardolf rubbed his goatee. Then his eyes got a deeper red. "Vampires can teleport. So, why not become apart of us, undead?" I asked.

11 Years Ago

"I don't like were this is going." Said Midnight cautiously. "Look, if it stops you from doing what I think you want to do, I can fly and carry someone with me. It's part of my elemental abilities."

11 Years Ago

"Is there a storm in London? I could get myself there without causing Midnight any lag".

11 Years Ago

Gardolf: "Then why was it an issue to start with? wolf can carry you fine." I replied, rolling my eyes

11 Years Ago

Midnight growled harshly. "You were planning to kill up weren't you?" She said and forced black dragon wings out of her back. "Come on. Let's get this over and done with." She said, holding her hand out to Hazel.

11 Years Ago

Hazel took Midnights hand. (And I guess we all went to London)