RPG : Forum : PLACE: London

Re: PLACE: London

11 Years Ago

Hazel stumbled back, "damn I wish there were some storm clouds around here. This is gonna be tricky". She used her dagger to send a few arcs at the demon.

11 Years Ago

"Hello ugly." Midnight said. "I hope your watching folks cause' this is how an Elemental Master fights!" She trust her arm outwards, sending a black aura in the direction of the demon. Then, she held out her hands in front of her self, sending a crimson beam in the demon's direction as well.

11 Years Ago

the beast turned around seeing the objects come at him but was not fast unuf to doge them he took a masive amont of damege blood driped from the daemon he was not happy he licked the blood off his hand and flew at the one who hit him slashing at her

11 Years Ago

Midnight jumped out of the way of the first three attacks. The demon took a small piece of flesh from on her arm. "Alright, then. Let's kick this up a notch shall we?" She said, jumping onto the demon's arm. She summoned a large sword and forced it into it's flesh. It was tough. She didn't know if it had broken it's skin. 

11 Years Ago

the daemon was angry now after being stabed in the arm with the sword he took his claws and slashed at her face

11 Years Ago

Midnight stepped back and grabbed her face. "You have got some nerve attacking a Wolf like that." She growled viciously. A black aura surrounded her body. "As far as I can recall, I used to be called Midnight the Demon Wolf. Now you'll see why!"

11 Years Ago

Gardolf: I drained the blood from the beast's wound, and drank it. I felt it course through my blood, and it strengthened my fangs. I grew taller, wings, and my nails grew as sharp as a sword. I stabbed my claws into the deamons gut as I flew into him.

11 Years Ago

the beast laughed

11 Years Ago

("you people are so slow")

11 Years Ago

Midnight turned to Gardolf. "This is my fight, back off!" She said, in  a demonic voice. Growling, she dug her claws into the demon's right shoulder. "Now, die!"

11 Years Ago

the daemon again laughed then burst into flames burning anyone who still had there claws in him and venshed dropping a book behind marked Demox the book was locked with a number of latches

11 Years Ago

Midnight engulfed the flames in darkness. She blew at the smoke coming off her fur. "Since when do demons read?" She said, picking up the book. "Must be his diary or something. Look at all these locks."

11 Years Ago

(ill bring my charicter back when the time is right)

11 Years Ago

(is anyone gona say anything else ?)

11 Years Ago

Gordolf: "Since you can handle a deamon on yourself." I teased, I teleported infront of the wolf, and snatched the book, then teleported back into the air. I floated as I checked the book out. "R.S.I will love this." I noticed. I looked up to see the sky was getting ready for the sun. "It's been fun, but I got to run. If you dare, you can try to find me in the underworld." I dropped a smoke potion, and teleported to Regius' seceret hall. It lead to all R.S.I, and any other part of Regius.

11 Years Ago

Hazel looked up to where the last wisps of smoke were disappearing in the sunrise, "what? He asks our help and runs off?" She kicked a rock and walked over to Midnight, "we going after him?"

11 Years Ago

Midnight crossed her arms. "The only way to get to the underworld is to be dead. And I'm not planning on dying anytime soon. So unless your hiding a backdoor to the underworld in your pocket, we can't really do such a thing."

11 Years Ago

(Hmmmmmmm......... Should I-? XD )

11 Years Ago

(If you're going to do what I think you are going to do, DON'T!)

11 Years Ago

(do it kill your selfs)