Real Life Love Stories : Forum : Too Little Too Late

[reply] [quote]

Too Little Too Late

11 Years Ago

I knew he had suicidal problems, but I was his crutch, i'm what kept him together. He was my best friend,y my boyfriend, and my lover. December 4th we took eachothers virginity and i couldn't have asked for anyone else to take him. We loved each-other dearly and no matter what happened i always had faith we would stick together. But one day, he just changed. The life drained from his eyes, the love looked like it was gone. The day i ended things, later that night i begged for him back but he rejected me, and to this day i don't understand why, and i never will. 6 months after we broke up on October 19th, 2011 he committed suicide with a 12 gauge shot gun. 

I will always feel guilty for not telling anyone about his problems, but at the same time i'm sad he didn't come to me for help, when i'm the only one who knew about it. To this day i go to sleep every night with him on my mind, that dirty blond hair and those kind hazel eyes, but as long as i live i will never know why. Some people say it was because of me, but i haven't spoke to him in months. Others say it was his father, which i could believe. All i know is i will never forget the 15 year old boy that i once knew and fell in love with.

Maria Martin-MinnieMaria
[reply] [quote]

Re: Too Little Too Late

11 Years Ago

Thats so sad :'( I am so sorry that happened to you. If someone I loved took their life, I would probably take mine. Its good that you are staying stronger than I would have been. Stay strong <3