Relay Writing : Forum : Relay writing - no plot, no de..

The first relay story

10 Years Ago

Note! This is just a first test to see which response format would work best.

The no plotted, no character defined, no thought, but oh so fun way of writing.

1. The beginning (supposed to be non-visible, as you are not supposed to read anything but the last part):
Once upon a time there was an emperor so powerful that he almost ruled the entire world. But as all powerful people, he was driven by greed and wanted even more power. He wanted to rule the entire world, and nothing but. But the last bits keeping him from entirety were tricky to gain power over so he asked himself, how? He thought long and hard but could not come up with a suitable solution to this problem, so he sent his best men to seek up ...

Re: The first relay story

10 Years Ago

2. @Trivén
... the almighty pig. The pig lived in a deep hole in the ground called Indifferens. Down in the hole were two tunnels with two talking trees by them. The two men were the best of the best but with different specialities. One was very strong and agile, while the other one was very bright and intellectual. Between the two tunnels was a sign saying that one of the tunnels led to the almighty pig whereas the other one led to certain death. It also told that you had one question to ask only one of the talking trees for direction, however, one was always lying and the other one always telling the truth. What were they to ask to know which tunnel to take they thought. After a lot of thinking they asked the question: ...

10 Years Ago

3. @Trivén
... Hey! What's one to do to get a beer around here? One of the tunnels suddenly started to make the sound of a thousand beer cans opening and the choice was obvious, They started to walk in to the tunnel, but very soon the became very disappointed as along the walls there was dripping red wine. Beer was nowhere to be found. Although this was not the main objective it was certainly a disappointment. Carrying on down the fizzing path, trying to shake their disappointment, out from nowhere came ...

10 Years Ago

2. @Trivén
... the golden goblet of pink ice. The most mystical energy source in the whole universe. Its presence has been recorded only 3 times in the history of modern time, but never seen. If the men could catch this mysterious phenomenon it would surely solve not only the problem at hand, but all. But how were they to catch this thing? The made a plan.  

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Trivén
3. @Trivén
Carrying on down the fizzing path, trying to shake their disappointment, out from nowhere came ...
 ... a shadow. Weird they though as there was light everywhere without any direct light source to produce a shadow. It started to talk and said rather nervously:
- Help! You gotta help me!
- Hey, hey. Calm down. We could probably help, but first you need to clear something up for me, he said calmly
- Yes, sure, but you gotta promise to help, the shadow said starting to get anxious.
- How, could I see you without anything casting your shadow, let alone hear you talk?
- I've escaped my owner, and all shadows can talk, we just don't cause you
often freak. Now help me!

He started to explain that he needed them to ...